Thursday, October 14, 2010

Uhh Research?

I'm liking the idea of doing "Monster" as the flim I've choose for my topic. I'm waiting Sojin to hopefully lend me the copy! ( I promise I'll take good care of it =] ) I know I want to research a lot of how the biological aspect that has been recently introduced that in research can be the roots for our behavior and just in general who we are ....personality types and such.... As well the intense factors that come from our   environment cause we do interact with what is around us. I defintely need to locate that CNN broadcast about how this certain part of the brain can depict whether we have the tendencies to be a perhaps mass murderer versus a productive memeber of society. As much as these things may be dry the facts are interesting I think to help us know who we are and what we are....yup >.> any thoughts ? *twidles tumbs*

2 comments: