Monday, November 15, 2010

Where are we going to in zee Research paper!

Howdy! There is a lot of research going on in the area of borderline personality disorder. Which is lucky for me because that is the case of  the character in which my paper is framed around as well as the real life person. My prior knowledge on the subject has helped me hone in on what to focus on as I sift through all the articles. I do believe I'm well on my way to having a good paper written. I just need to focus on what I'm doing and get everything organized, whereas right now everything seems to be all scattered when I can finally assert as to how I want to use my research I should be able to pull this off. Yup.....=P

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried making an 'outline' a list of your main points and sources that you'll be using, which will be organized into 'body paragraphs.' This can help! --Prof. Dragan

    ReplyDelete